Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Memori Rok Merah

It's almost ten years....

And I just cant describe my own feelings...

Thought that elementary school's memory is just an "ordinary" chapter in my life..

Thought they have forgotten me...

Thought I wont never meet them anymore...

Thought I wont have a chance to have a reunion with our beloved friends and teachers....

But then I found that I was wrong..

Last night, someone invited me to join group "ALUMNI SD KEBON BARU IV CIREBON"...

I shout....JUMP....

Hey, I find THEMMMM!!!...Yess, my elementary school friends...!!!!

ALMOST 10 YEARSSSSSS!!! CANT YOU IMAGINED THAT?!!!

It's nice to see how they have transformed into more mature and beautiful creatures...*LOL...:p

Well, this note is dedicated to all my friends who shared laughter, joy, and tears with me ten years ago in elementary school..

I just want to say that I remember....yes I remember those moments..our golden moments..*lebay mode on

No comments:

Post a Comment