Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome Aboard!

Hello All!

One day, my friend asked me, "Do you have a blog?" ..pause......then, I answered No. At that time, I wondered my self, "why should I have one?" I love writing articles, stories, etc but I used to keep it personal. I did not want anybody know about what I have done or what I am doing.

Then, my friend told me: "Dont you want to share your experiences, your life with everyone? Who knows they will get an insight or maybe they can learn something useful from your writing?"

Those words: share and learn, were stucked in my mind for a moment. Then I decided to make a blog. and here's my first post in my first blog! :D

Well, this blog tells you about every ordinary miracles happened in my precious God's gift, Life. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful life filled with wonderful people and experiences. I learnt a lot from every single moments that I have passed. Those enrich my journey and hopefully grant me more wisdom in seeing things.

I name my blog "Ordinary Miracles" because of Sarah Mclahan. One of her song, called Ordinary Miracle, is the original soundtrack of Charllote's Web, also one of my fave movies all the time. I love the lyric of the song.

"It’s not that usual when everything is beautiful
It’s just another ordinary miracle today

Life is like a gift they say, wrapped up for you everyday
Open up and find a way, to give some of your own..."

See, it's beautiful, isnt it? The first time I heard this song, I just fell in love and repeated it for almost 15 times :D. How beautiful it is...the lyrics..the melody..and well, this song inspires me to give a name for my blog title.

Then, I chose Rainbow Chaser as my blog address because I love that name. It came from my beloved professor, Prof. Dedy N Hidayat, Phd. He's a wonderful lecturer with a beautiful soul. I valued our friendship though it was short since he passed away last week.

Okay, I think it's enough for the introduction part. Enjoy. Have a gr8 day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment